mardi 17 mai 2005

Message to all you english speaking people...

I am a mean turkey player...

I play the turkey like no one else...When I scrape my pick upon their feathery backs, they "glou glou" like they're in heaven...

I've practiced my art for so many years now, it's like a second nature...I prefer vintage turkeys, for their sound is more defined, more round.

I call it the old turkey effect.

Whereas a young turkey will undoubtly lead to certain sour notes, an old one is like, well, a pair of well-worned shoes: reliable, yet smelly, comfy yet surprising.

Too bad there isn't that much bands featuring turkey players...or in need of one...oh...there are no bands with turkey players???

Nobody knows anything about music!

1 commentaire:

Carl a dit...

Tu améliores ton référencement google :p

loooool!

t mourrant!